When I came to CCK 10 years ago, I told them that I needed a bigger coat (ability to grow). This statement still holds true. Being a partner gives me an opportunity to grow and learn so many more things. I have never been a partner in a CPA firm, so there is a lot to learn about what that responsibility means. This is most likely a short- and long-term goal. My long-term goal is to become more active in promoting the legacy of caring that CCK founding partners began 21 years ago. I hope to continue to influence the culture of care that we have within our firm and with our clients.
- The Advent of AI: Embracing Technology in Accountancy
- Company Formations: A Jurisdictional Guide to Setting Up a Business
- Doing Business Globally: Common Mistakes
- CCK Strategies, PLLC joins IR as the exclusive Accounting Services Member in US-Oklahoma
- Tulsa accounting firm CCK Strategies recognized as best place to work