- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, those responsible for accounting or recruiting) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use an outside companies for services such as IT and credit card processing. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond helping us serve you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Any or all refunds are granted in full or in part at the discretion of CCK management on a case-by-case basis and refunded to the same credit card account used in the initial transaction in question per card association regulations. If you believe you are due a refund, please contact us at (918) 491-4036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.