In this episode, host Clarence Fisher talks with Jeffrey A. Frable, CPA, CGMA. Jeff is a Partner at CCK Strategies, a Tulsa‐based public accounting and business consulting firm. His major areas of practice include: small business organization and strategic planning; income tax consultation; audit and financial accounting services; and general business and non-profit organization consultation. Jeff has technical expertise in aligning small business with strategic and proactive tax planning, general business, and non-profit consultation.
- THE STATE CHAMBER MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- CCK STRATEGIES SELECTED AS ONE OF THE 2020 EXPORT CHAMPION AWARD WINNERS
- Tulsa accounting firm gets export award from U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- The Advent of AI: Embracing Technology in Accountancy
- Company Formations: A Jurisdictional Guide to Setting Up a Business