“Kyna has a reputation for confidence, judgment and insightfulness both externally and internally. Her leadership of the tax department has taken CCK further towards excellence and high-performance,” said founding partner Terry Cumbey. “I speak for all partners when I say her leadership skills, her character and other talents will help take CCK forward into new frontiers of excellence and success.” Kyna has over 15 years of public accounting experience. When she joined CCK 6 ½ years ago, Kyna was looking for a firm where she knew she could make a difference in people’s lives, with both clients and staff. A catalyst in bringing the firm’s tax division to an excelled level of client service and team appreciation, Kyna continues to bring people together with collaboration and care in mind. As partner, Kyna will remain on her path of delivering first-rate results for each unique client relationship. She will also continue growing the firm with her partners by identifying ways for people with varying talents to work together productively.
- THE STATE CHAMBER MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- CCK STRATEGIES SELECTED AS ONE OF THE 2020 EXPORT CHAMPION AWARD WINNERS
- Tulsa accounting firm gets export award from U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- The Advent of AI: Embracing Technology in Accountancy
- Company Formations: A Jurisdictional Guide to Setting Up a Business