People put off estate planning for several reasons: they are "too busy," they feel they don't have enough significant assets or don't like thinking about their own mortality. Regardless, most people need an estate plan to minimize state and federal taxes, as well as ensure their wishes are fully carried out.
When it comes to estate planning, there are many choices and options. As a business owner, the issues are even more complex. You need an expert. We offer assistance in:
- Review of Insurance Policies
- Analysis of Business Plans in Effect
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate, Trust & Gift Planning/Compliance
- Buy/Sell Agreement Support
- Accredited Business Valuation Services
CCK works with you and your family to develop a personalized plan for wealth management before and after death, and to develop a business succession plan. Tough issues? Yes. Complex issues? Yes, but it helps to have experience on your side.